Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Thanks, I'll Take It From Here

   I started my Typography class last night. I have Art Appreciation, and stupid Math coming up later this week. However, my Typography class should be pretty cool though. I'll be learning all about Fonts, Letters, Type, and how to manipulate them. I'll also be learning the program "In Design", which is a great thing. The teach said that if I know Typography, and Photography, then that's all I really need in this day and age to be a good graphic designer, but that I was ahead of the game, because I actually have artistic talent. Of course I felt inspired after receiving that compliment.

   Now I need to get the camera that my sister gave me fixed. It was slightly damaged through a recent mis-hap, but it shouldn't take much to have it fixed. I think it just needs to be adjusted. It's a great camera though, and I think I will be relying on it heavily to start my career. Between the help I've received from friends and family getting me the equipment I have, and me doing so well in my schooling, I am beginning to see that one day I will not be so broke all of the time.

   It's super frustrating right now, but this in just for now. I wont always be in this spot. Someday I will be able to look back at all those that dragged me down, or didn't ever think I was gonna be anything, and give them a giant F@#k You! Of course, by that time, I will have been so focused on my achievements, that I really won't care about what my nay-sayers are thinking. Which, that in itself will be an awesome thing.

   Then I will have to focus on my next goal...TO TAKE OVER THE WORLD... Buah ha ha ha aah aah ahaahaa!!!!!!!!!!! You'll have to forgive me, I splurged this morning and drank THREE cups of coffee!

I'm Just Saying
~SB~

No comments:

Post a Comment