I have decided that I need to write more often. In order to do this I will write for 2 minutes every time I get a hint that writing is an inclination of mine. This is my 2 minutes today.
Henry was from a small town,.. way on the western border of Townsend Oklahoma. He was a simple man. Didn't need much. Started his day with 2 eggs, half slab of bacon, and 1 and a half cups of coffee at 5:45 am... every day. After that he would shave, floss, and put on his work clothes.
First he had to milk Ginger, the over aged goat that would never stop eating anything she could find. Then he was free to tend to the pigs.Ginger was a difficult personality to deal with. Always awry, and always trifle. After all of the years Henry had been working with Ginger, he still, to this day, cannot find reason to mayhem to keep her on board. So every now and then he thinks of what it would be like if he just sold her to Johnny Crowton down the road.
Maybe it was the regularity of it. Yeah... that's it. Something normal about dealing with the same annoyance that makes Ginger, well,.. Ginger. It's that daily routine that makes Henry's world make sense. If everything was absolutely peaches, then something is definitively wrong. I mean corn don't grow sideways,.. do it?
Anyhow, it made perfect sense to Henry. And "Sense is what Sense gives"
No comments:
Post a Comment