I had a horrific dream last night.I dreamed that one of my two worst fears came true. This sucks. I have been dreaming about the same subject ever since the night I was locked up. It's very difficult because I always have to shake off those dark feelings just to get out of bed. Today is especially difficult.
It was so real, that I wonder if it is true. The vividness of the dream was so sharp, that I felt as if it was actually happening. The indifference of me, and the disregard of my feelings. The act portraying complete innocence and ignorance to the pain caused. It was like complete reality.
Needless to say, I think it completely sucked. I woke up so distraught, that it took me 3 more hours to make myself get up, and start my homework. I feel a little better now, but that nagging feeling that the biggest mistake made yet, has been stacked onto a huge pile of big mistakes, won't go away.
Think I'm gonna grab some coffee. Shake this feeling off.
~SB~
No comments:
Post a Comment