Thursday, January 27, 2011

Thanks D&D

   Too many times I have sat here and bitched about what has wronged me. However there are a couple of friends that have stood by me. While all others fled, they stood solid, and for that I will be eternally grateful. I mean how many people do you have in your life that will support you no matter what?  Honestly, where I sit, there could be an end to me at any moment. I could be locked up again at an bothersome clerk's whim. Yet they still carry on. So here's to you Dave and Dani .. you've done for me what no one else was willing to do. I hope I never let you down. I'll try, but I am only human. Sometimes I think that it's not enough,.. but I try anyways, because of people like you!
   Thank You

1 comment:

  1. Hello my brother. I wanted to let you know there are more people out here who love and care very deeply about you then you realize. Hang in there. You will make it. And yes its true. I have not given up hope for you yet.

    ReplyDelete