Saturday, December 18, 2010

Roles

   You can call me crazy, if that suits ya, but I believe that there are roles we all play. In all actuality, this revelation is quite disturbing to me. It means that I have to take a long look at myself and see what role I play. Now I would like to say that I am one of those smart fellows that cans sit back and decide how others die. I did score well above the necessary level to qualify for that spot. However... I don't have the temperament.. Instead I usually end up commanding a squad of die hard mother fuckers,.. not that much they're  all that  different than myself. The only difference from me and your average "Pit Bull" is that I'd like to say that I know when to attack and from what direction. Also, I feel I have a sense of remorse.

   More times than not, though, I find that the people that usually put me in a position of action, are those that I care for the most. Without regret, apology, or thanks, they faultier into situations that require action, and that's where my cue comes in .. So be it .. It is what it is .. However ..
 
   I find that many women want a man that will be strong for them.. defend them, .. protect them ... So why are they so confused when they meet one such as I?

   I'll admit .. I get really tired of always fighting for others! Especially now, when you'll fight for one who won't fight for themselves, and you end up in jail for it. We have set up our laws to so elevate the "Bitch". " Don't stand up for yourself, .. if you do, we'll put you in prison" However, we still have the persona of what a man should be ( one I actually believe in). Be careful boys .. if ya get in a bar fight, chances are, no matter the situation, you'll go to prison for 70 months.

   You know they said that 75 years ago, it was difficult to be a women, but I've read nothing, this day and age, about locking up our women at a 7 to 1 ratio ... Just saying!

No comments:

Post a Comment