Tuesday, September 25, 2012
Father? Nah! Just Another Misogynistic Pig
Is it just me, or are men starting to turn into sperm banks, support checks, and nothing more? We take their seed, we birth a child then they belong to us forever. We've made the laws say so. If you dont, I'll take your check, then your license, then I'll lock you up. That is perfect cus then you'll never have to see your child, and when you get out you'll have a giant bill. Meanwhile your child will have full medical, as will I, and we'll get food as well. Shit I should just move to Cali and live in my car,.. then you'll have to pay for my apartment too. Oh you're jumping through the hoops, oh, well, in that case, I've got plans with Roger this weekend. Sorry bud. Oh hey, you're calling to say hi, yeah, your son's not here... at his grandma's. WAIT! You want to see your child, OK... it's gonna cost 3 times more than you're already paying. What?! I'm just a helpless single mother,.. I'm entitled. Go to hell you Dead Beat Dad!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment