I still hang out with the worse of the worse.
I have changed, but you'd never know by my company. I have lunch with those who have murdered... I toast with those that have crippled. I drink with those that you work so hard to imprison. Yes I have changed, but not the way you were thinking...
You might think that I am not talking about you...but I am.... You let me go to prison. You let me evolve in this manner. You supported my deprivation. You did it with,.. or without acting. This would never had happened if you had done something to stop it...
So here I am now... One who only finds reality in what I can actually see is real. Say what you want about us ex-cons... at least we're real. We may not, in fact often aren't, right... but we're real. We react to real situations. We hold you accountable to those sins that you would rather not be accountable for. We do what you know should be done, but would rather sweep under the rug.
Many talk about moral objectives and what that entails... many talk about abuse and negligence... Many talk about God and what he expects... Many talk about actually standing up for something... Many talk... and that's all they ever do... Guess what.. Convicts don't talk!
We're what you can never be. We're the warriors that you're too chicken shit to be. Yes there are a lot of us that are completely fucked up, but without those fucked up individuals, how would you be able to disregard us all as a whole? It makes for a convenient excuse.
Maybe we have forgotten the benefit of having differences between each other? Maybe we have been so diluted by others arguments, that we have forgotten that there was a reason for an opposition in the first place? Maybe we let that little "gnat" of a voice, decide our current future. Maybe we were never meant to be this diplomatic...maybe there should be lines... boundaries? Maybe,,, Just maybe... There are roles that need to be filled... Maybe there is an equality that can only be achieved by a dividence of responsibilities...roles even.
I challenge you "M"... What good has your feminism accomplished? Not feminism as the media chooses to portray it, but the one that you preach so adamantly about. What more have you accomplished? Other than a definite divide? More men imprisoned,... more war,where more men die,.... more children men are being blamed for abandoning. More spending that men are responsible for paying? What exactly were you looking to fix....How have you accomplished that goal....and as a man, I'm asking...How have you made my life better... or does that matter?
it's everywhere.... The Divide..
I can't get a job
I can't get licensed
I can't graduate
I can't buy a home
I can't drive a car
I can't live a life....
...Till Then I ask you.
So you have won... you now have control of me...what are you going to do with it?
About Face! What were we just talking about?
Was that all it took to get you to forget the last subject?
Or are you on some sort of recon mission to destroy all of this...
... debauchery?
What was I just talking about?... Do you even remember?
stay stuck on the thoughts of a majority that gets all the benefits and respect of a minority,...
and how they're entitled to win!
What was I talking about?
~SB~
No comments:
Post a Comment