Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Careful What You Wish For

   Tonight I was punched in the stomach by the one I have never loved more.

When will you stop lying love? When will you become yourself again? When will  you admit that you have made some bad choices? Cause there is no future till you do.

   Tonight I realized,... that I have to admit,... that I never really knew someone,.. someone that I have known for so long. That there is a crazy that can be hidden from my sight, till that crazy has been turned against me. That no matter what I try to do right, that there will always be those that I tried to help, who will use these helpful actions as ammunition against me. That it just may be just as foolish as everyone says, to ever really trust someone. That I am truly a fool.

   Tonight I learned that there is a price to be paid for love. And that it's not worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment