Once I was ....
...Oh who the fuck cares?! ..
... Bottom line is,.. now who am I. I can sit here, and converse about all of my past escapades, but if I am not doing anything now, then what does it matter. I mean, if you cannot adapt and continue, then die and move on.
Once I was this giant rock star / playboy, that had more pussy than I knew what to do with. Now I wouldn't know what to do with it, if I had it. What happened? (what the fuck happened?)
I'll tell ya what happened. I got logical. Typically I would say that this is a good thing, but in this particular case, I would say the opposite. I don't care for anything anymore. Because nothing makes sense to me anymore. I think I may have finally bought into that new, 21st century thinking of "whatever will be, will be" as long as "it will be for me". I say this with very little conviction however, because, honestly, I think it's a bunch of horse shit!
I am so sick of all of these insecure, egotistical, self righteous bastards, who look at a woman and see what they can improve. Never taking the time to see what they can't replace. In turn, I am sick of all these gold digging whores that look at a man for what they can get from them, never taking responsibility of what they may have accomplished on their own, and blaming me, and others of my same stature, for failures they should own for themselves.
Why are we more interested in pruning our women and castrating our men. Why is it easier for a woman to lacerate their labia, and lazier off their hair, then it is for them to nurture and care for a man? Not to mention, more politically correct.... (whatever the fuck that oxymoron is supposed to mean.)
Why is it easier for a man to shave his balls, and wax his chest than to be assertive, or creative,or at least keep more than half of what he has built?
Why is it easier for us to go against everything that comes natural, than to just admit that "Hey! There are differences! (and) That's OK!!!
Now don't think that I have some hidden agenda here. Also, don't think that I have completely disregarded the alternative lifestyle in any way. However, is it wrong for me to talk about what is common? Is it, because it is common, that it has no right to an opinion?
Bottom line. I am am man. I am not a perfect man, but I have proven myself good enough to have a good life. A good woman, and a chance at pure happiness. Or any happiness in whatever I can find. Don't I?
Now, can you imagine how many "activists" I offended, by just saying that?
I'm just saying...
~SB~
No comments:
Post a Comment